SS501 and Triple S - Take Heart


I wrote this and didn't have time to post...so it's posted a few days later. By now the hot news on SS501 is Baby's Birthday Bash held by fans....head out to Liezle's Blog and ODE's for the latest scoop on it Ok....don't know if I'm able to update anything....

R
eally am crazily busy for this month so sometime I'll neglect this blog and can't answer all comments... you're all warned in advance :( I miss miss miss Hyun Joong and ALL SS501 members, Sangie, Kyu, Mal and Baby ...and very sad about all the uncertainty. Being a fan is sure hard....we have to be ready to get our hearts broken. When the rumor came out of allkpop, we were all affected....I felt sad finding out one TS blogsite ceased to operate. I really wanted to burst out crying when a TS fellow worker told me that another TS friend called and said she wanted to cry...but it's hard as she was at work....and my friend said go ahead...cry it all out. There's a lot of TS going around with puffy panda eyes here., but not because of lack of sleep [ it's lack of SS501 ! ]..A few months ago, bb in Fallen for a Star was discussing " what is a star with out his fans"...now we ponder on : "what is a fan with out a star"...

Let us take heart and BELIEVE ...


Photobucket


Photo credit as labeled


Comments

joongsaengkyuminjoon said…
as much as i want to believe that ss501 will be together forever i am starting to lose hope that they will be...ever since the news about leader's signing into keyeast i can't help but to feel sad and cry...

what is a star without a fan is the same as what is a fan without a star... both are nothing!!!
myoce said…
All the words they DON'T say and write really speaks the loudest.

I hope I'm wrong...we're wrong ..

Maybe that's why we feel a bit empty now...I'm escaping the emptiness by watching You're Beautiful....and trying not to think about it.

Popular Posts