Saitama pix [es]


OK, it's been a while since I saw this pix....
maybe 2 days, so now it's safe to blog about it
with out screaming and shrieking^^...I think I'll leave it at that....

Now, I'm so busy at work that I'm going bananas,
as usual you'll have to fend for yourselves regarding pix and of course news
of our objects of adoration, KHJ or The SS501 members.
Click here and here for complete updates
and awesome coverage of SS501 Saitama concert,
and for sure interesting tid bits on SS501.

Photo credit as labeled.Thank you so much.

Comments

Nad said…
Hi, I don't know if you already saw this, but I immediately thought about you when I read it:

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/ss501s-kim-hyun-joong-had-a-secret-meeting-with-bae-yong-joon

^_^

Take care!
Nad
myoce said…
Hi NAD !

Thanks so much !!
Me so excited LOL

It's nice to see you commenting again ^^. Have a wonderful weekend ^^

Love, myoce

Popular Posts