April Snow was in Indosiar - thanks, joongana !


Oh, haven't got my blog header and blog background color right yet...and haven't blogged about BYJ ssi's trip to Japan...but...but...have to go to work now, so cu all later^^


Posted by Picasa


Two days ago I got home from work in the evening...and the lights went out in our area...about one and a half hour. While in the dark, Joongana text me ....BYJ is in Indosiar !!....squeals..... The network was running April Snow - NOW- she wrote.......squeals..... Grrrrr.....no electricity !!...wails....waited 10 minutes and the lights came on again.....squeals.....run to the TV....squeals....find BYJ ....scream.... settle down to watch.

The story is sad, but I really enjoyed watching Yong Joon ssi perform ! Thanks, joongana ^^

Original pictures credit to LL


Comments

joongana said…
akh..my first comment..didnt know send or not to yours myoce..so i decide to rewrite it..

first..chonmaneyo..^^
and sorry too..im texting it to you in middle of night..it just becoz im too excited when saw BYJ in Indosiar..and i remember you...^^

and second..mianhae..long time im not walking to your blog..hehe..you know why rite *wink*..but
its a surprise...so many hyunjoong pict here..and it become more interesting to read..becoz your writing style..i cant found it anywhere yet..you can make old pict become so meaningful with ur words..
myoce DAEBAK!!
myoce said…
Thanks for telling me, Joongana !
If you didn't, I wouldn't have seen BYJ !!

He he...yup, my current obsession is Hyun Joong, very abnormally obsessed by an urchin boy..[I hope no more obsession...just BYJ, KHJ and SS501 is more than enough!! ].

I'm glad you like my childish writing style, I can't be serious here...cos I relax in my blog.

See you later [I'll call you].
myoce

Popular Posts