April Fool with SS501- Otter Prince is a Bad Boy ^^



Geezzz...didn't know I'd be busy this soon...sob sob...me miss blogging. My eyes just won't cooperate ...every night I slump in front of my laptop in exhaustion. Had to take over some additional responsibilities at one of my workplaces cos some one very diligent and proficient is absent...with 2 months worth of reports to be completed, it's just been such a harried week for me.

Oh, I think this is getting to be a regular thing, me complaining in my blog. Ok, take no notice of it all....now that I've forced my eyelids open for a while, I'd like to review some news....wait , let me get some snack first....it helps me stay awake^^


I should be ok now....am munching on some delicious "egg coated peanuts" or in Indonesian : kacang telur [kacang = peanut, telur = egg]...yum yum. Previously I ate some brownies...that was also yummy...he he he talk about midnight snack ! Have to get my mind off food and unto blogging :p

Liezle could always be counted on to have the latest on the SS501 boys^^ , So I'm always in attendance there^^ Had a scare this morning when I went to Liezle's blog and saw Young Saeng's message in DSP website....Oh how could that soft spoken and shy young man turn bad???


Here's what That BAD Boy wrote :


[diary][msg] YoungSaeng : 【SORRY.............................】
(2010-04-01 1:14:23 AM)

source: dspenter.com (homepage)
translate: Ode



We would be coming back with a good album..

May 1 is the day of 501day.. Album would be released then..

We promised it that way..


But it now turns out that we're unable to keep to that promise...


Sorry.. Really sorry...
The five of us will be as one forever..

Shout out loud like that..


Something can't be helped about..........................


ehyu....................... (expression; sigh/exasperation)

5 years have flowed by like this..

There were really many things which happened..


Many pleasant memories as well though..


In those days, we laughed, we cried, together


I really don't think I could ever forget that......


I love you... and I am sorry................
...........................
..................
........
.......
....
...
..
.
.

.
.
.

.

.
.

.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.

.

.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today is April Fools' Day hmm? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


Gotcha...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^-^


Sorry~ ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 
ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 




Bad Boy Young Saeng ^^

OHHH....my heart really went to my throat reading this...and sigh in relief at the end ! Anyway, I'm still a little bit worried.....oh that bad prince is really good at fooling us !! Can't help thinking if this is true and not a prank....how I'd feel then. On the bright side, I think Young Saeng and the boys feel really secure in their relationship....their brotherhood solid, So they could joke and makie fun of disbanding....they know it's something they do not contemplate doing right now....something so far from the truth.

Err what ?.... come again ???... more ?? You like that bad boy image of him, huh ?? okie...okie...here y'go ...

Err....your mouth is open...
Please stop drooling... Nope....a...a....go find more yourself, k?


Now...where was I before you interrupted me? Oh, yea....I was real worried about this. But there's one more message that's also "bad"...from Leader ! Oh I know you've all read it, but I'd like to have it in my blog 'for the record' .




[msg][diary] HyunJoong: 【.......................................】
(2010-04-01 12:32:08 PM)


source: DSPenter.com
translate: Ode

HyunJoong: ....................................... (2010-04-01 12:32:08 PM)



On Wednesday...I... will be going to Spain to study abroad


Because there are too many headache problems, I planned for this decision after managing out my thoughts for a bit


Because the 501 album must certainly be released, but we haven't even recorded for any song, and not even a single song is out
..my head is in a painful state nyo

The May1st day album... Seems like we're not able to stick to this promise.. Sorry nyo

With regards to this selection of mine, don't feel too puzzled over it, always believe in my choice like you've always did up until now


Please keep supporting.. Sincerely, with no regrets to my decision ...Please believe in it

Writing my final piece in the homepage............

--Hyun Joong--


O boy ! Another April Fool prank, this time from Leader...it seems Hyun Joong's not going to Spain to study, but for filming. So it's also not true about the album and his message being the last one from him...oh oh....me feel weak at the knees after reading these two messages...But it seems Kyu Jong also wrote a message !


04/01 [diary] KyuJong, “It’s Been A Long Time!!.. Really Early Morning~~ heehee”

Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


KyuJong, “It’s Been A Long Time!!..


Hello..^^ It’s been a long time everyone!
I woke up extremely early today isn’t it!? Hee hee I woke up and read Young Saeng hyung’s message and was caught by it…
Hm.. What is this..since morning.. !! I was surprised!! Heehee So it is April Fool’s day.. hm.. ^^
I finished the concerts and spent a long time in my hometown JeonJu and returned to Seoul ^^
I also met frequently with my hometown friends~ Also went for a family trip~

Could you spot Kyu's mom and dad ?

However.. my eyes look like they’re shooting laser isn’t it?.. (EunAh couldn’t join because she has to attend school diligently.. T T)
Haha..^^ How is everybody?!
It is already 1st of April.. Woah~~
Time really passes fast.. Suddenly! It seems like just yesterday when we 501 had our first stage performance..
We finished our Asia Tour concerts splendidly.. It still feels like a dream..
For me to become a member of such a great team.. I still can’t believe it.. I’m proud about it..^^
And our pretties who are watching over us.. I am very thankful. We made it, we made it!!
Heehee Oh!! Because we made it during Encore concert.. Members threw me into the water with SaengIlBbang (name signifying friends jokingly hitting the person during his birthday) as an excuse..
Everyone knew it right!!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?! I will have my revenge..
Ice.. Surrounded my body,, T T heuk heuk!! But.. Thank you for giving me a pleasant memory that I will not be able to forget for the rest of my life hee
Finished the concerts splendidly and because the tears during Encore concert can wash away all the hardship during that time
So it is good hee~
Always..^^ Thank you for bringing laughter to me. Thank you for giving me strength..
Photos from debut till now.. I went to find the photos that Pretties have uploaded..
I looked (at the photos) forgetting about the passing time.. It was very good~ Thank you.. ^^ hee
Well, awhile ago I read about these words.. saying ‘I am a role model’..
Seeing the words, I made up my mind again..^^ I will become a role model to someone..
To work even harder.. the thought that I must do it..!!
It feels really good deep within my heart.. Hehe Anyways!!
I really miss everyone! We are working hard in preparation and will return back with a ‘Jjyan’~ (sth like tah-dah)
Becoming nervous!! Until then, study hard! Work! Hard too~~ Understand?!
Because I went back to my hometown, I’m always talking in satoori (dialect), it’s becoming serious.. Gosh It’s difficult (he wrote this in satoori).. heehee^^
Annyoung Byebye~~ Let’s meet soon, fast.. Miss you!
I will pray within my heart for you to always be filled with good things~

I want to become a star, no matter where on earth~ No matter when, I will shine for you all~
24/7 from m to s night, No matter when, I will be happy..^^

***


Oh....I am saved by Sweet Kyu Jong's message ! Trust him to be the one to smooth our ruffled feathers :) I enjoyed everything he wrote...he he...he was also surprised and got taken in by Young Saeng's message at first ! A nice role model indeed ....

Thank you so much to Ode, Xiaochu and Liezle for everything !!


Photo credit as labeled and Daum.net


Comments

twacywacy said…
My hubby such a cutie~~ Gosh, can he not be adorable for 1sec? Like seriously~~~ XD
myoce said…
NO he can not !!
He's adorable through and through:D

Nice to see you <3

Popular Posts