Woes - poor poor feet .....


Am finally back here, even though for just a few minutes....but going out again to take care of my mum in the hospital...yes, I haven't been able to update anything on BYJ and KHJ and SS501 these days...just the previous meager photos to share with you. My mother is now feeling better and the internist says she'll be able to go home soon. Being an only child...I'm the only one she's got to stay with her ...and of course I wouldn't want it any other way. Very relieved that she's better :) . Now about my poor poor feet....there's this weird sofa in the hospital room...I say weird, because of the length...it's shorter than any sofa I've ever seen [it looks like a chunk from a long sofa ]. Stretch out flat on it....it only fits me till my knees...and knees down...just hanging in space ^^ So I've been sleeping on this weird sofa for 4 nights ...err... will be five with tonight o.O my poor poor legs and feet !!
I don't understand why they call it a vip room, it has a very un-vip sofa :(

I hope you enjoy my photography...dancing with lights :)
Cu later....
ps. Jade Dragon...I hope I'll be back to full throttle on your egg cracking day ^^







Comments

My thoughts and prayers with you and your family. Take care.
Love loads,
Hyds
myoce said…
Thanks Hyds,

She's home again now...but has to take'n easy for a few days of course.
I slept on that too-short couch for a week :( and caught a flu bug,probably because of tiredness.

Love n hugs,
myoce
annacronism said…
Hi, sister Myoce.
I am sorry your mum is sick, and I hope she is well soon. I know about those short couches in hospitals. When my son had his appendix out, a few years ago, I had the same problem, except I didn't get a cold. I hope you feel better soon. Love, Anna
P.S. The light pictures are very cool!
myoce said…
Hi sis Anna !

Thank you so much, my mom is better now and she's back home. Oh what a coincidence.. my son also got his appendix out when he was in elementary school, but the couch in that hospital was Ok ^^

My cold is better, thanks !
I hope you have a wonderful week, Anna.

Love, myoce

Popular Posts