Me Still here


Should have written 'I am still here' but didn't want to be so formal ^^ Yes, I'm still very much here in my life, my house, my family, my work and my blog.....even though you don't see much of 'me' here....but you get to see more beautiful and interesting people like Yong Joon ssi and Hyun Joong and SS501 !! Their life is so much more exciting than mine .....as for my life, I'm the only one who's interested in it he he. Anyway, excuse the headache or confusion you get every time you click this blog.....I'm always changing the blog background as I please....nothing is permanent in the blog background department here^^

Anyway, just wanna tell you that I'm still the same me who started this blog more than a year ago, still the same lady that ....


....gets a thrill at gazing on mountains.....
[note : click pix to see more interesting /larger scenery]

...marvels at sunsets...and hurries takes pix of it...

...takes silly pictures just because she likes how the light is shinning somewhere..

...snaps pix even though there's a big something blocking out the light..

...insists on taking pix with lots of trees and poles on foreground..

...thinks every cloud is sooo beautiful therefore should be recorded in this blog...

...puts similar photos in anyway [coz she likes them !!]....


...thinks that the pix above is worth sharing with you,
even though you can't see anything...


So, you see.....I haven't changed at all !! [only getting older, rounder, grayer...etc...etc...]


Comments

annacronism said…
Hi, sister Myoce.
You can join my club, dear. I'm getting rounder, older and grayer myself. I love your photos. I like the same kinds of views; trees, mountains, big sun rays shining from the clouds. My kinds of things to enjoy. Thank you for posting these pictures. Just keep on taking pictures of what you enjoy. I for one will enjoy them with you. Love, Anna
ummm can I join too.. I am struggling to get in shape at mo.. but getting used to it. I like the new photos myoce..even the small prints showed how clear the day was and the sky just looked magnificent.So pure.
Take care always. Thinking of you even when times get hectic. I always think you are doing something or somewhere like a busy busy bee.
Love,
hyds
myoce said…
Dear Anna,

Hmmm....I'm in !! hahaha..
It seems harder and harder to shed pounds as we get older.
Thanks for liking my photos, I'm glad other people enjoy them too.

I'll be in the look out for yours in your blog ^^

Have a nice week, Anna.
Love, myoce
myoce said…
Dear Hyds,

I'm sorry I haven't been active in taking pix lately, cos of my schedules. Hence the non existence of my photos in the FB group . I feel very guilty !

Dearest Hyds, things will be looking better in the future.

LOTS OF LOVE and A BIG HUG,
myoce

Popular Posts