KHJ - go ahead and knock us out !


Hmm...late as usual, but I will not apologize....yep, I will BWO ...blog without obligation ! Kekeke....Ok, have you gone to MiniUFO's blog , lovekimhyunjoong.com and Liezle's blog and check out the fan accounts there?? and all the latest most updated news of SS501 there?? No ? ...then whatchadoingnhere??? pali pali ...scoooot !!

He..he..he...imagine that, shooing people out of my blog! Hey !! come back.....please *cries*

I've been infected by the style of writing of young people, I guess they are used to using emoticons in writing in the internet...and they're very used to computers...so they add these emo-words between stars...I think it's fun and expressive ['course it's not for academic writing].

Talking about writing on computers and internet......yours truly was teaching class the other day, ...and tried to write the important stuff in BOLD , on the white board, with a marker ..grrr !! You try it, and see if you could do it nicely and neatly!!...then I said to my students, " these are supposed to be in bold as they are important " ...I also said it was easier to do it with computer keyboards... and they burst out laughing.

You might be curious why I'm talking so much today....[actually if we meet face to face I could talk you ear off....probably your nose too..]....well there's a reason to that...first, cos I love to talk ...in this case : write, and second cos I'm uploading the photos I want to show you into my photobucket album ...and it's taking forever....thought I might as well give my blog readers some convo [oh! me using another youthful expression ^^]. Ok, I'm running out of things to say, Owww...let me think....[owdear...5 more photos to upload !! *wring hands*].

Ok, got it...I'm going to tell you a funny story that happened to me during my college days *ignores groaning* . There was this lecturer in my faculty who is very very strict and punctual, he always berates a latecomer....and gives the unfortunate person a very very scary glare [err...this is rather long so get yourselves comfortable....and bring the munchies in case you get hungry] *ignores glares* .

Anyway, I was careful not to be late for his lectures and bedside teachings. One day....the bus I rode was so sloooow....that I was afraid I was late for his class. I got off in front of the university and saw two of my classmates standing at the entrance...they were discussing whether to skip class to avoid our lecturer's famous wrath. We decided we should look in the parking lot and see if his car is there....if it's there, then we'd skip class. We looked around and spotted his car....we crowded around the car and resumed our discussion...not knowing his car's correct license plate number, my friend said we'd better look in through the dark tinted car windows.... maybe we'd see something of his ...his books perhaps. We agreed...the three of us cupped our hands in front of our eyes, leaned on the windows of the car and looked in...and got the shock of our lives !! Our lecturer was glaring at us .....seated in the driver's seat and holding a news paper in his hands !! Oh, the three of us just ran as fast as we could to our class.....shaking with shock [and laughter]....and couldn't talk. That day, there were three students who never lifted their heads till the end of his lecture .

Later on we found out that our lecturer always comes early to avoid the morning traffic jam, and reads his newspaper in the car at the parking lot before it was time for class. Oh it was an unforgettable incident ! Err ..what ?? ...your munchies are all gone??? OH ....Ok...I'll put the photos now...talk to you all later *waves and throws kisses*

Note : Please do not hot link pictures ! Thanks.

I present to you...knock out pix of Hyun Joong ...not in order though...

Photobucket
There's a handsome man beneath the clown
look at his left shoulder...what's that?

Photobucket
Oh...me smiling...he's still got the joongbo t-shirt draped over his shoulder
YS draped it there...


Photobucket
Leader so happy ^^

Photobucket
Wow wow..

Photobucket
more wows..

Photobucket
He he he...wonder if something slipped in there...

Photobucket
Oh...bubbles !

Photobucket
Leader...how'd you stick that cap on your head ?

Photobucket
Waaaa nice...nice...


Here's a video that will knock you out for sure :


Thanks to ilovedoubles501 for uploading it in YT !

The more complete CF :


Thanks to Hurmutube for uploading in YT
and to NulsaranghaeS2 for the translation
!



Photo credit as labeled, thanks so much !

Comments

aNggiT said…
urie leader!!!!!!!!!huaaaaa..glad to see his smile :)

myoce, do u miss 'lettuce couple'?cos i am.i really want to see them together again..
how about to see Joong-ta couples??
wekekekekek...bakal di timpuk triple s and hyunies rame2 neh gua..wakakakak
The pic with the cap..one of my favourite..Smile or Thousands mega wattssss...
myoce said…
Anggit, I miss lettuce couple a LOT I wish they would get together again in a variety program or a special WGM program or SOMETHING !!
myoce said…
Oh Fianz, what's a Joong-ta couple?
Sorry me stupid :(

Popular Posts