I hate polls that are hacked !



I HATE POLLS !!


Ok, scratch that. I Hate polls that are hacked !!!.
Have you heard of a hacker program called MOOTER ?


Mooter is a Delphi app (windows only) that can submit about 300 votes per minute from a single IP address . It will also take advantage of any proxies and cycle through them so that the votes appear to be coming from multiple IP addresses. The author of Mooter has used Mooter to submit 20 thousand votes in a single 15 minute period.

Aaannnddd....it could be activated every time you click the voting site !!!

Figure the consequence of this yourself... sob... sob....


No more could be said from me regarding hacked polls, suffice to say that it has killed my buzz!

I just don't get it....the authors of such program are brilliant people...
shouldn't they use their intelligence for something great ??....

O..well, once again, we just don't know their background, so.....



....right now...
I could do with some
..
Photobucket


...that being said....gonna pamper myself with these pics !


Photobucket

Baefamily are missing this person above ^^



Guess who ? :

Photobucket


Yup !...it's him ^^ :

Photobucket


Photo credits as labeled. Daum.net and runim.net

Comments

aNggiT said…
myoce..i love leader's sunglassses :D
myoce said…
How about leader >,< ???
hehehe...
I forgot about mal..kekeke..
BuinMaL said…
it's ok myoce..
jung min always in my heart, my mind n my soul ;p
myoce said…
H he...I meant, I forgot...you love Mal, not Leader kekeke....
aNggiT said…
oo..hehe..sebenarnya sih dua2nya..tp berhubung nyu2n (yuni) n the rest of my KEPO's friend love leader,i think i have to be loyal only wid 1 partner lol
myoce said…
Yep.. you'd better be loyal to him, don't let me catch you cheating on Mal , ok !! LOL

Popular Posts