SS501 and Leader News all 'round

Gee there's soo much news of them that an old lady like me just run outta breath chasing them. I feel like a cat chasing it's tail round and round ...I never manage to come back and post though. All I will put here is considered old news I guess, since news about SS501 just comes pouring out every hour ^^ I'm bracing myself for the Persona in HK Concert aftermath....sure to be a deluge of SS501 news and photos then ! Ok, first one...is their Presscon for Persona in HK, here's the latest one I saw :


Video from YT by marvie0701

Hmm...do you like Q-Jong's new hair style ?? He looks ...beautiful??..I prefer his manly look ^^ And Baby must have had a late night ...he keeps repressing yawns. Ok, I remember promising someone I'd post Hyun Joongs quirky and "as it is" answers in interviews...and also some SS501 happenings along with it ...well.. there's a lot, I thought I'd just recapitulate them all here...maybe it would be simpler....

Posting excerpts from :


Park Jung Min "Had a fight with Kim Hyun Joong...." Credits : sakang@mydaily.co.kr + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY
Kim HyunJoong said “I returned back when I had fully recovered, but my members went to the hospital to be examined as soon as I returned to Korea.” Kim HyungJoon responded by saying "However there is this one and only member who did not go for examination.”

When being asked who is that, Kim HyungJoon replied “Park JungMin” and explained briefly “Because he had a big fight with Kim HyunJoong before he was infected with H1N1 influenza in Japan that they didn’t even look at each other nor talk to each other, so there is no need for him to go for examination.”

Park JungMin felt ridiculous and confessed frankly “I had a cold war with him so as to avoid H1N1 influenza. Before we had our concert in Japan, I had some trouble with Kim HyunJoong. I was angry because Kim HyunJoong was always late for our schedules. My character is not generous noble (?). I get angry easily.”

Kim HyungJoon who heard Park JungMin said again “They didn’t talk nor speak to each other for about 2 months.” Highlighting on Park JungMin’s pettiness.
He he he....take a breather and look at these photos of the five of them doing Kara's "Buttdance"ha ha...oh I don't have time to look for the video......later I'll post it here^^




There was this news titled Kim Hyun Joong " Because of new influenza even police also refuse to perform alcohol test " [?] humiliation , that I read in SS501UFO...it says that on the 8 November broadcast of SBS 'Strong Heart', Kim Hyun Joong told the story of being humiliated cos of contracting H1N1.

In Japan , the doctor who examined him said that his wife like 'Boys Over Flowers''s Kim Hyun Joong, but when he found out Kim Hyun Joong was confirmed infected by H1N1, he stood about 10 meters away from Hyun Joong and did not go near him.
At the time Hyun Joong also got bored watching TV, to pass his lonely time he planned his future [ "I planned to have 2 boys and 2 girls and to get marry before 30 years old" ].

After recovering from H1N1 and returning to Korea, Hyun Joong encountered another humiliating incident . Feeling depressed, he decided to go for a drive, and was stopped for an alcohol test. But the police officer on duty acted very strange. KHJ said: "I opened my car window and wanted to do the alcohol test blowing action, once the police saw me, he quickly used his hand to cover his mouth and asked me to drive away quickly." The police recognized him and knew that Kim Hyun Joong had contracted H1N1....and waved him away...Kim Hyun Joong felt so humiliated.


Source : SS501UFO, Credit: TVdaily + (Chinese translation) 妃茵@triplestw.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com


Here's another news not to be missed about Kyu Jong :

Credits : macondo@newsen.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com. Please repost with full credit.

SS501 Kim KyuJong talked about him swelling with tears upon seeing his father’s image of carrying cabbages.

Kim KyuJong challenged to be the topic king in SBS ‘Strong Heart’ broadcasted on 1-Dec with the topic ‘My Hero Kim HongBok’. Kim KyuJong said “My father was a National team archery player who held 4 world records. We have bows and arrows in our house. Marks will be left on the calf when we got hit by the arrows.

Kim KyuJong continued “Because our family financial condition is not well off, my father had to give up sports and started a snack stall. Even though business was good, we were being forced out because of people who use their fists (gangsters?). He had no choice but to come to Seoul alone to make money.

Kim KyuJong added “
I went for auditions since middle school because I wanted to be a singer, but I was only succeeded after 4 years when I was in 3rd year high school. So I came over to Seoul but didn’t even have a place to sleep. I had to stay at my father’s place, and that is when I knew my father had been staying in his office.

Kim KyuJong said “
During my trainee days, the members would treat me to meals. And so I really wanted to treat them back for once so I went to ask for pocket money from my father. That was the first time I saw my father working. He was wearing only a sweatshirt and carrying/transporting cabbages.

Kim KyuJong confessed “
It is not a bad thing but I felt weird because I always see my father as a brilliant and dignified person. I wanted to turn around and leave but my father called to me and gave me a big amount of 100,000won. I took the money but it pains my heart and tears swelled up. I reflected on myself for being so immature.

Kim KyuJong also said “I came to understand my father’s hardship when I stepped into the society, and I promise myself to be a great father too in the future. Even if my father is not doing well, we will accomplish our promises together, so strive on and I love him.” He continued to move the guests “I hope that my father can be reborn again with a strong heart.


Ok, I guess that's it for now...I'll come back when I've recharged ....

Comments

Nad said…
Kamsahamnida!
myoce said…
You're welcome, Nad.... me loved reading it too^^

Popular Posts