SS501 - A man's got to do what a man's got to do !


As SS501 members now comes back as men....not boys, well.... they've got to have more responsibility and be more "serious" in their work. But I think they've shown and proven that they're worthy to be called "men". There are many things a man has got to do ! I'll put some of the things SS501 has done, coz each of them is UR man ^^



Hyun Joong : In big trouble now...I'm looking totally flower like and girly....
the boys won't stop teasing me as soon they see this ...
Oh well.... a man's got to do what a man's got to do !!


Jung Min : Why are we not smiling in this picture ??
It's hard to see my sexy charisma ..
Young Saeng : My dimples aren't showing..
Baby : Hyungs...we look like freakin' angels !!
Hyun Joong : Never mind, guys...a man's got to do what a man's got to do !


Kyu Jong : We're still not smiling in this one either...
Baby : Err...do we look sorta like devils now ?.... ^^
Jung Min : Yup ! We rock he he...
Young Saeng : Totally. Except Hyun Joong...
he still looks like a freakin' angel !!!

Hyun Joong : Aahh...well....a man's got to do what a man's got to do !


Young Saeng : Oww... my neck's killing me....my neck's killing me !
Kyu Jong : Please stop blowing smoke... suffocating here..
Baby : My eyes are tearing up, guys ! Click the pix NOW !
Leader : Guys, stop complaining, a man's got to do what a man's got to do !


Young Saeng : Who started talking about my dimples ??
I want to be known for my voice, not my dimples !!
Leader : If a man's dimples make fangirls happy...then...
a man's got to do what a man's got to do !
Flaunt those dimples !!


Jung Min : I'm totally bushed...this photoshoot is taking so looong !
I feel my sexy charisma decreasing cos of too much perspiration :(
Kyu Jong : Brrrrr.....I think I'm getting a chill....just wanna go home...
Leader : A man's got to do what a man's got to do ! SS501 Fighting !!


Baby : I've always wanted to do this hero type of scene,
rescuing a girl in distress.
Gee...didn't know it was soooo hard...
...uh...heavy...heavy. Bear it Hyung Joon !!

Like leader says...a man's got to do what a man's got to do !


Jung Min : Easy for you to say !! You got to carry the pretty girl, Look what I've got to do !! But...aahhh...a sexy charismatic man's got to do what a sexy charismatic man's got to do !!


Baby [whispering] : Guys...pssst....guys,
I think this little green pea's fallen asleep...

but...err...I think she's also drooling on me....eeek..

Leader [whispers back] : Pssst...Hyung Joon....a man's got....
Baby [hissing] : Yea yea! Arasso,A man's got to do what a man's got to do !



Hyun Joong : How come I get to hug the doggie...not the girl ???
Jung Min : Remember, hyung...a man's got to do what a man's got to do !
Besides, you love Jins, right ?
Hyun Joong : Arrggh !!....SS501 sexy charisma is here !
But, Mal's right..... I love you Jins^^



Leader : Noona, maybe you've got to stop taking those second helpings
at dinner...
it's getting harder and harder for me to lift you...
Baby : Hyung, you've always told me this : a man's got to do
what a man's got to do ! A man has to do it, hyung...not a woman..
Leader : Arasso...arasso !! I'll start weight lifting at the gym tomorrow !!


Leader : Gasp ! I think one of my ribs cracked...noona,
have you been practicing Taekwondo? You've got an iron grip there...
Kyu Jong : Hyung....you always say to us..
a man's got to do what a man's got to do !

Leader : Arrgggh... I know... I know....
I'll start practicing Taekwondo tomorrow...sigh...


Minnie : I don't feel like a sexy charisma...I feel like a tiny mal..sob sob...
Saengie+Kyu+Baby : A MAN'S GOT TO DO WHAT A MAN'S GOT TO DO !!! 
Leader : Shut up and wag your tails !..... Green Peas are coming !!
SS501 : FIGHTIIIING !!!!






[myoce : Really love all of them ^___^ ]



Photo credits : DSP Entertainment, Tony Moly and the wonderful people whose identities are labeled in the photos...thanks so much !!

Comments

aNggiT said…
GOSH!!!!!!!!I can't stop laughing..A man's got to do what a man's got to do! hehhee..nice quote :D
joongana said…
huakakakaka...myoce...make me cant stop to laugh...whuuppss...thank you..
myoce said…
Hi Joongana,
Glad you like it....I can do these sort of things when I'm not busy...hehehe !
myoce said…
Heeheee Anggit,

Sorry sorry...I answered Joongana's first not yours !!

O dear ke'biasaan di kantor kebawa. Pls forgive me^^

Yup, they are MEN now...so got to do MEN stuff LOL !
aNggiT said…
na..c'est n'est pas un problem pour moi ^_^

although they are MEN,but like old people said..BOYS always be BOYS..on stage they became a MEN..but offstage??still the same like the old time i guess.hehehe..like to tease baby ^^
myoce said…
I agree with you there Anggit, I still can't help calling them "boys".
Poor Baby...he's so patient and nice ! Love him....but he goes into "hyung" mode around his younger brother Ki Bum...he he

Popular Posts