Life Off Line [and KHJ's message in DSP site]

Hi ! Me back in my blog again^^....off line life is sooo much busier than on line life, so I had to live it..he he....oh, it's sooo goooood to be back ! Sometimes I visit and lurk around here before I go to bed, and felt so sad cos I couldn't update. Spent so much time at work ...also on traveling in a car, that I got bored just sitting in the car and started writing a Joongbo Fan Fic, inspired by Ssangchudream and Tahrehsi....course whether it's worth posting or not is another matter...he ...he...he.. anyway, I'm having so much fun writing it ^^...on page three, right now :) Melchan has read it and passed verdict : There's too much suspense at the begining ! She's of the opinion that I should build up the excitement and suspense slowly....

Mmmm...many new gorgeous pix of BYJ I've seen in many sites....fingers are itching to click and save he he he...and if there's time, I'd really like to see some episodes of the WLS anime and bask in the warmth of Yong Joon's voice^^ I'm sure he's getting his strength and pounds back these few weeks since his schedule is not crazily action packed anymore.Talking about BYJ...I still take photographs, but not as much as I'd like. Maybe later ^^

Of Hyun Joong and SS501, I've read many great news ....and I'm hoping they will really be able to make our country one of the Persona Tour stop^^ Triple S here, what ever our background , are really working hard on making this happen. Oh Yes ! forgot to tell you...my REBIRTH Special edition album came last week ! Yaay :) [ muuuchh thanks to Joongana !!] Melchan was really jumping up and down [me too, inside]. I love the packaging very much [and what's inside !! ]. Even took some pix of it...but will have to wait till a bit later before posting it. would you believe it...some of my friends are starting to be interested in SS501, cos I often play their songs he he he.

Ok, really getting sleepy now cos I just got home from work this evening...tomorrow is tidying up time before working...and there are reports to write...owww me getting a headache ^^

Decided to change the look of the blog according to The Happy Season...and I got a header from TCBOTB which I matched with a background color...surprise suprise..it's SS501's color !! And....BYJ is also GOING GREEN !! waah...this must be the one ! Won't be changing it for a while then.

Thanks for peeking in here even though I haven't been around much ^____^

Oh, me back...decided to post this before I collapse into bed, as it's a must for leader fan !! Yep...it's something leader fans got to read ^^ Thank you MiniUFO for lifting the ban of re posting this !! I also saw this earlier in SG Triple S site.


Credit: DSP Message Board + (Chinese translation)xinhm@hyunjoongchina.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com & xiaochu @ Quainte501.com Please repost with full credit.

HyunJoong, “..............” 2009-12-06 3:00:57pm

Haven’t written for a long time^^ Everybody is doing fine right?
You’re reading this message because you have been doing fine right? Because I forgot my ID and password
I made a call to KyuJong and borrowed his ID... I really can't remember..
I definitely remembered it was HyolJoong.........kekekekekekekekeke
Now, we completed the last broadcast for 2009, and just want to speak my thoughts
Year 2009 to me is very precious and busy, I parted and met with many people
I was so busy that I don’t even have time to breathe but kept on running..
This year too... I have 'Boy over Flowers' which I met with 'JiHoo Sunbae', Asia Tour, Rebirth album and
Other various stuffs... After all these things and now looking back, the reasons for the one year is?
I think I lived it well-filled but even though there are definitely some things that I felt regretful on,
But regretting over an already past thing... What's the point of regretting. - -;;
First of all, I would like to say sorry
I said I will leave a message once a month but using busy as a reason
I didn’t care about it to the extent that I even forget the password...
Last time, few years ago I made a promise that I will let Kim HyunJoong.. SS501 and their fans feel proud about themselves and not regret..
So from then on, I worked very hard to live with making music even until now
Well even now in that way........... well..................even though
The road that we must go is long
Until now the life of a supporter, recently seems like it is called act of fan right... ^^;;; is that right?
Is it meaningful being a fan???
As a singer, as an actor, as an entertainer, I will work even harder to make it more meaningful for you
There is nothing else I can do beside this..
Well. It is not like it will slowly die off....
But frankly speaking, I had thought about what would I do if you find that it has become not meaningful anymore keke
I am also like that, when I get stuck to one restaurant, by only going there, I will get sick of it in a moment kekeke
So for me, I will become a restaurant with a lot of (variety in) menus kekeke
Getting sick of it, but you can still eat this or that, who about that???????
Am I saying something too difficult?
I have a lot that I want to show it to you in the future, please look forward and in year 2010, I will show you something newer
Good songs, cool dances, interesting stories, good products/works
I wish you be happier. Because I did this
Please watch over me more, I will try to do better, please support me more~~
Even though there is not many days left for year 2009...end it off well and welcome year 2010 ^^
I will be 25 in year 2010 - - this is x
My mustache grows out again at night, it is tough for idol kekekekekeke
Even so, I will properly manage myself to be sharp and gorgeous for next year too
Thank you for reading until here. I have nothing to write after this…..
To express my gratitude, I will play 'Thank You'
















You believed it? kekeke


Original hangul message

[현중].............. 2009-12-06 오후 3:00:57
오래간만의 글이야^^ 다들잘지냈지?

잘지냈으니까 이글을 보는거겟지?아무튼 나는 아이디비밀번호를 까먹어서

규종이한테 전화해서 아이디를빌렸어 ...기억이안나네 ..

분명이 횰중 이었는데 말이야.........ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

이제 2009년 마지막 방송을하고 하고싶었던 애기들하려고

2009년 나에게는정말 값지고 바쁘고 그만큼 많은사람과 헤어지고

만나고정말 거짓말많이보태면 눈코뜰세없이숨도안쉬고 달려왔던것같아..

이번년도 ...지후선배를만나게해준 꽃남 아시아투어 리버스앨범 그리고각종

일들...을 격고난뒤 지금뒤를돌아보니까 일년이란시간을 나름은?

알차게보냈다고 생각해 분명이 아쉬웠던것들도 있지만 후회한들

이미지난 이야긴걸...후회해봤자 뭐 어쩌겠나.ㅡㅡ;;

우선은 미안하다는말을좀하고싶어

한달에한번씩은 글써준다는게 너무 바쁘다는핑계거리로

비밀번호도 까먹을정도로 신경못써줬다는거...

예전에 몇년전에 내가그런약속했지 꼭 김현중이란..ss501란 사람과

사람들의 팬으로써 자부심느끼고 자랑스럽고 후회없이

만들어줄꺼라고..

나름 독하게 그때부터 열심히하고지금까지도 악작같이 살아왔어

뭐지금도 그리...........뭐..................한참을

가야하는길이지만

지금까지 팬생활 요즘은 팬질이라고 다들하더라고..^^;;;아닌가?

팬생활들은 재미나세요???

가수로써 연기자로써 예능인으로써 더노력해서 재미나게해줄께요

내가할수있는게 어런것밖에없어서..

뭐.지금까지는 압으로 점점 없어지는건아닌지....

재미없고 실증나게되면 어떨지 솔직히 그런생각들도 해봤어 ㅋㅋ

나도그러거든 한식당꽂히면 거기만가다가 금세 질려버리고ㅋㅋㅋ

나는 그니까 메뉴가많은 식당이될꺼야 ㅋㅋㅋ

질리다 이거먹고저거 먹고할수있는그런거???????

너무 어려운애기만하나 나?

압으로 보여주고싶은것들이 너무많아 기대하고 2010년에 더새로운거

보여줄께 좋은노래 멋진춤 재미있는이야기 좋은작품

행복해졌으면 좋겠다 내가이런것들을해서

더지켜주고 더잘해볼께 더응원해줘 ~~

2009년 얼마남지않았지만...마무리잘들하고 2010년을맞이해^^

2010년이면25이다 ㅡㅡ 이런x

수염이밤에또나서 아이돌힘들어 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

그래도 내년에도 팔팔하고 샤방하게관리잘할께

자금까지 읽어줘서고마워이런뒤서없는글 .....

그러는의미에서 고맙다 띄어드리겠습니다










믿냐?ㅋㅋㅋ



[ myoce : Oomy HJ is sure funny, he left much space, more than one you see here...before writing something at the very bottom !...he has to get a new password now LOL....every one's going to be using his old one for themselves every where ...cos he's written it in here ^^ ]


Dear urchin boy Hyun Joong....

I won't be tired eating at the restaurant you mentioned..there's so many interesting dishes, besides...the resto is nice and beautiful and always developing it's potential !


Comments

Popular Posts