Joongbo - Waiting for Buin

"Ok, this is the last one for today, I'll be meeting Buin in an hour...YES !!



" I'll just sit down here and wait for my Buin....."


" Shillang, just two more dress changes....and I'll be meeting you ! "


" Hmm...Buin is late, where could she be? ...."



" Ok, one more dress....and I'll be by your side, Shillang...."


" ZZZZZZZZZ....ZZZZ.....ZZZ"


" Oh....I'm sooo late to meet Shillang !
Getting in and out of this dress is not easy...... "

'
'
'
'
.......the day after.....

"Buin, here ...you've got to eat a lot to keep up your strength,
you've got more photo shoot schedules coming up. I don't want you to get sick.
And remember, if there are more wedding dress photoshoots...
like the one that made you late yesterday....
I'll just have to be there by your side in a tux !! "





Photo credits Le Coq Sport , as labeled and from google search.


Comments

Popular Posts