Bae Yong Joon - For AB Winter Collection



I like these three photos of BYJ in AB Winter Collection....hmmm it's quiet time again in Baeland, Baefamily have gotten used to BYJ's "Hibernation" periods. Me thinks he uses these hibernating periods to cook up more great projects ^^

Now, wouldn't it be great to spend time like this...inside ...at home...
while it's snowing, or raining out side ??
So cozy and warm...I'll just imagine the fire place in..he he..

Ok, this pix totally goes with BYJ as he's into wine....specially red wine....

Photo Credits : Arnaldo Bassini, Dear Yong Joon.blogspot.com

Comments

Clair said…
Nice post...Are you like me searching for some cool, trendy and happening stuff. Great! Then I am sure the link I am going to share with you – You are simply going to love it.
http://www.smartpunk.com/clothing.html/

Popular Posts