Bug eyed rantings n' ramblings



I've at least squished the bug...if not kill it, it still wiggles. Can't afford to spoil myself and loll in bed yet it seems ....sigh. fought the bug that night, but the next day had to wake up early, pretend to be bright and go to the capital city to attend a seminar. I was Ok at the event, cos nobody has to jump around much in a seminar, right ? ^^


The problem came after....yep, went home through the usual route [I wasn't driving]...and got stuck in a non moving - bumper to bumper - traffic jam which lasted for 2 hours, listened to the radio and found out we couldn't get through to our city cos of a traffic accident involving a big container truck ....which had over turned and blocked the road. We were advised to take alternative routes...ok, got off the toll road, cut across Jakarta to find an exit from the city....rush hour traffic jam everywhere [plus it rained !!] ...Phew....finally got home near 10 pm ! The usual 1,5 hour drive to my city was done in 5,5 hours. Grrrr...!! Quickly got to bed...


Sea food anyone ??..

This morning, woke up....found out me had no voice ...or..me was turned into a frog impersonator over night? ... send kids off to school, work frantically on computer [work that should've been done yesterday night :( ] went out to do errands...went home, work frantically on computer some more...go out to give a talk with frog voice [oh, my poor audience :( ]... finish... gather up laptop, LCD equipments, etc etc...and run home ...etc etc...and now chilling out in my blog.


Tomorrow....err....I wish I didn't have to think about tomorrow....is another full day !! On sched is ....one, sitting in a 2,5 hour test......two, working on something for 4 hours....three, attending a meeting that starts at  7:30 pm...hmm.....what time do you think I'll get home if it starts at that time? ....O O....thinking of giving that meeting a miss....aaah...naawww....Ok, now rejoicing that my life is FULL ! ... a bit worried the bug will mutate into a big monster.....must have time to really sleep this weekend^^


Err...it's tomorrow today....oh what a sentence ha ha ha....! Yes, I didn't post this last night cos I fell asleep while uploading something [pathetic]. Now getting ready to go to my first event of the day, which is....the test!! sob sob...Ok, wish me luck ! 

Photos :I took from my car window in Jakarta...just some buildings and sights that interest me^^

Comments

Popular Posts