My Baby You...Heo Young Saeng




Thank you to thankSSS501 for this !


I know I've blogged about HYS before but....ohh...melchan and I just love love love Heo Young Saeng's wonderful voice. How about you? Do you like him too? If you do , then you'd enjoy these too ...click here...and here ...and just for fun..click here...

To Baefamily...here and here is a sweet coincidence !! I enjoyed walking down The Legend memory lane. As for Young Saeng, the other members of SS501 were teasing him at first...but I think they too succumbed to Young Saeng's heavenly voice !

Thanks to all who made these videos available in U-tube.

Comments

Yes lovely singing voice and in English too.. love it when they speak other language.
Thanks Myoce ;-)
Love,
Hyds
myoce said…
Hi Hyds..

I'm in an internet rental place/ internet cafe now. Cos the children miss playing on line game and I'm the one who knows the way around in this place [we only got lost once he he he]. No internet connection at our house.

It's unbearably hot in the day time..and no AC in the house here...so....
Tomorrow I hope to set up swimming lessons for the two.
Hope you are coping well with the studies there.
Love, myoce

Popular Posts