Till we meet again...





Posted by Picasa

Comments

regie said…
dear myoce,

My deepest symphaty for you, may God give her family and you the strenght to go through this difficult and sad period.

God Bless You,
regie
myoce said…
Dear Regie,
Thank you. I'm praying for her family also. It was a shock to us because we just found out she was sick, when we got the news.

Please be careful of the Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever going around these days.

Nice to see you here again !

GBU2,
myoce
jaime said…
OH my dear myoce,

I just have some strength in front of the computer and I read about the sad loss of your family. My whole body trembles and don't know what to say. It's very sudden? My deepest condolences goes to your family and her parents. Yes, life is so fragile and precious, makes us treasure the wonderful people around us. sorry can't write for too long. Please take care!

love ... jaime
myoce said…
Dearest Jaime,
Thank you. I'm so sorry you had to read this sad news...it's becoming a habit for me to pour out my feelings and thoughts onto this blog. And when my heart is full...whether it is happiness or sorrow.

Yes it was very sudden, most of us are still in shock. Maybe I described her as a young girl...as that is what she is to me. She's actually 25, and have been married only less than 2 years.

You are right. Life is very precious.We have to treasure our loved ones in life more.

Praying for our health and spirit to endure.

Love, myoce

Popular Posts