Look up to the sky and see



Sometimes I feel I spend most time of my life on journeys...in cars and other transportation. Since being interested in photography, because of BYJ, the time I spend on journeys have become more pleasant and more of an opportunity for me. Now I gaze out the car window and really pay attention to nature unfolding it's beauty. I look up to the sky and see awesome wonder everyday, so I started collecting photographs of usual things happening in nature all around me on my journeys to and from work. Even if it's just a patch work to resemble panoramic view, I hope you enjoy [Photoshop is still a big mystery to me, so I don't use it].

The sky nearing sunset at Mt. Salak

The sky above my house one evening ...



The sky at Sentul City one day...

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
M..A..G..N..I..F..I..C..E..N..T..
myoce said…
Oh, Cyang !! Long time no see !!

Thanks a lot for your wonderful word !! He he...the sky IS magnificent isn't it....I thank God every time I see a gorgeous sky.

Cyang, apa kabar ? uda lama tidak bertem...Selamat bekerja ya !
Love, myoce

Popular Posts