Let's Eat !


Mpek-mpek Palembang

Ayam Goreng [Fried Chicken]
Ayam is Bahasa Indonesia for Chicken...pronounced sorta like ' I am' in English , goreng means fried. We have this joke, if we get a small piece of chicken for our meal with rice ...while others get bigger pieces...we say that ours is ' Ayam Sorry'...hi hi hi...

Nasi Komplit
Nasi is rice and it's not so complete actually...some are more 'complete' than others...depending how complete you want it to be... I think my friend is dieting.



Nasi Goreng & Soto Sapi
Errr....[blushing] these are yours truly's....I'm on a ' Sea Diet'...everything I sea ...I eat !! Seriously though....I only ate half of the Fried Rice, I shared it with Melchan. And the beef in the stew turned out to be too much of a challenge for my poor teeth...so I shared that with Pompom, brought home in a Doggie Bag.


"Kopi Tubruk"
My friend's coffee.... she loves coffee. I do too but now I don't drink it..for health reasons.This is called 'Kopi Tubruk' the meaning of which I will tell you, when I myself find out ^^

[ Just consulted an 'expert' about Kopi Tubruk - my dad- and he said it's sort of a percolated coffee...but they put in the coffee beans in to the liquid too. ]

Comments

Anonymous said…
wahhhh....myoce

bikin aku laper ajaa.....

mpekmpek, nasi goreng n soto sapi, ada kopi tubruk lagi

mau donks.....
myoce said…
He he he Cyang !!

Sengaja ngimingin orang biar laper..
Sotonya enak bgt lho, c'man dagingnya kok keras bgt.

Kumaha, damang ?

Long time no see..miss you,
myoce
Anonymous said…
selamat ya myoce.....usahanya berhasil......heheheh

pangestu myoce (bener ga ya jawabnya)

iya nih....lagi hectic....mana otak ga mau mikir.....lagi mogok kerja kayaknya dia

Miss you too....kayaknya harus undang byj ke jkt deh biar otakku encuer lagi....sigh
Anonymous said…
selamat ya myoce.....usahanya berhasil......heheheh

pangestu myoce (bener ga ya jawabnya)

iya nih....lagi hectic....mana otak ga mau mikir.....lagi mogok kerja kayaknya dia

Miss you too....kayaknya harus undang byj ke jkt deh biar otakku encuer lagi....sigh

Popular Posts