You are my everything , from BYJ


On BYJ - precious moments






YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

Precious you...Can you hear me?
My love to you, you may not be aware of.
I am always grateful for your smile,
watching and taking care of immature me.
I love every part of you.
Keep this in mind.
Though we are far apart, my mind is always with you.
This love, can’t be expressed with words,
it’s something I treasure.
This beautiful encounter, arranged by the heaven.
Our love will last forever, so please don’t worry.
When I am in pain of parting, your smile heals a weary day of mine.
Tears you shed, times you have suffered, I’ll protect you from now.
This love can’t be expressed with words, it’s something I treasure.
This beautiful encounter, arranged by the heaven.
Our love will last forever, So please don’t worry.
When it’s time to part and it hurts me, my love will never die
I will treasure, I’ll make it to love you forever,
I will promise.
The thing that supports me is the precious memory we have made together.
When I’m in pain,
I can get over (it), so please don’t worry.
The beautiful love, arranged by the heaven,
will last forever...
Precious you...


Sung by : Kang Yo Hwan
[he's also one of BOF's talents and he sang the Hotelier OST] .


This is the Video and Song that BYJ gave for his fans/family through BOF in his Korean Official Board today. Since it's a gift for us -BYJ family-I promptly brought my gift from BYJ home to my blog...Thank you so much BYJ and BOF !! Here is the notice from the Korean Official Board :


Gift music for family members
2008-11-24 BOF


Greetings BYJ family members,

2008 Christmas season has come. We hope every family member have a great winter days.


As you know, the BGM of BYJ homepage was changed a few days ago. We know many family members were curious about and pleased with it. This song, 'You Are My Everything' was prepared as gift music for family members on the occasion of the 2008 year end.

In addition, we prepared another gift; we posted a music video which is composed of memorable pictures for BYJ and family members on the section of 'About/ Greeting'.

We hope you can remember the precious moment with the video and music.

Thanks.

Best regards.
BOF

[myoce: I hope you enjoyed the VOD and the song...I got the words-which were translated by Cloudnine-from Einna in KOB, who got it from Happiebb in bb's blog....thank you Cloudnine, bb and Einna !! ]

Comments

myoce said…
Dear Cyang,

It was in KOB under Greetings , under notice on first page.

I downloaded it straight from there, if you can't you can also down load from u-tube :

From Tomato99 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hsPnJdvpxw

From Liezle :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMGNkpuwPSY

And it's sung by : Kang Yo Hwan
[he's also one of BOF's talents and he sang the Hotelier OST]

Hope this helps, Cyang !
Love, myoce

Popular Posts