Dazed by photoshop


On Family - melchan and I


Melchan's my mentor for computer technology, as proven in the dialogs below :


melchan : Ma, what are you doing ??
myoce : I'm resting...I've retyped this looong article for 10
minutes now.
melchan : It's simple,you just do like this...block...and you do
this...click, and...paste...
myoce : ...........*wonk*.......

melchan : Why do you keep doing that ?
myoce : I'm refreshing the page, the news about BYJ keeps
coming fast !
melchan : Ma.....see this half circle with the arrow ?
myoce : Where?...where?
melchan : The blue one ma...the blue one...
myoce : wow !!

melchan : Ma..!! the picture next to our dialog's
suppose to be on the top...and the one on
top's suppose to be on the bottom...
myoce : I know..I know ! I've uploaded it 5 times and
it always turns out that way...
melchan : Ohhh...maaaa.....
myoce : Nevermind........sigh..

myoce : Melchan honey, how do you crop in photoshop?
melchan : Sorry ma...I've got to go to school, bye !!

myoce : Oh dear...can anyone tell me why my fonts and
sizes alternate...with bold also?and the organization of the dialog is like this ....whuuua...huuu...huuu..*hicks*




Photos inspired by bugs, flower[Begonia masoniana] belongs to melchan's grandma

Comments

Popular Posts