My first post....err....Hi...


Hi everyone...

It did began with Bae Yong Joon and The Legend - a Korean drama - which I decided to buy, to watch on Christmas vacation last year. I was attracted to the picture of a white tiger...a mythical beast, on the cover of the DVD. I did not know who BYJ was before that...being too preoccupied to follow any kind of drama. Well......I got hooked on the Leading Actor of that drama...of course all the actors were great...but...there was something about him...

I ended up opening my under-used computer [no IT skills whatsoever] and Googling BYJ's name. Whoa.....I felt like I entered another world...and I did, The Baeworld !!

I transformed... from being a total computer dummy, to being the possessor of some rudimentary computer skills. I owe it to my family , BYJ and baefamily that I could be a blogger [ Of course a BIG THANKS to Google and Blogger who made it possible for me to have a blog ].

I have long since past analyzing 'why am I a Baefan?'....or 'what am I doing here?'

Since I am always dazed by the possibility that life offers, I decided to put it as the name of my blog.I use English most of the time, but excuse me if I lapse into my native tongue, Bahasa Indonesia.. once in a while...[or try to use Hangul...]. he he he...

I hope there's something here you can enjoy, which will make your life brighter.

Thanks

Comments

Popular Posts